Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bleached & Distressed Vans

( Rank of Difficulty: Easy )

the transformation

Hello loves! Time for another DIY. This is incredibly easy and very fashionable. Since it is Summer, that means happy colors! I have always been a fan of Vans shoes. If you aren't familiar with them they are the navy shoes in the picture above.

They are on the pricey side though, so I obviously found a knock off! Target has $14 shoes that look the exact same just not quite as great quality, and I am pretty sure you can get them at Wal-Mart too. They are still great though and if this DIY messes up then you aren't screaming because you wasted so much money. 

Now, back to fun colors. I absolutely love the navy vans and anything navy but we are going to change them and make them even better. 

Here is a video I made to explain how to make your delightful Vans even... Delightfuler.

Sorry if it is slightly repetitive, this video was originally solely made for YouTube.

 
Well, I hoped you enjoyed this DIY! More to come soon :)


Sincerely,
Melanie

1 comment:

Vans said...

Thanks for sharing, Melanie. Really like your blog.